Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Menu Planning - Post summer start-up


It has been an exciting summer, with plenty of travel and activity.  The one thing we haven't had was a routine!  I haven't been menu planning for ages, and I have definitely noticed.  Meals were random, "Let's see what's in the fridge." was a common phrase heard around here!  Now that fall has arrived it is time to get back into our routines.  I have loved the effect that menu planning has had on our life, so that is where I am starting!



Wednesday- Stir-fry with leftover steak


Thursday- Borscht


Friday- Left-over Borscht


Saturday- Homemade Pizza



Sunday- Chicken and roasted potatoes


Monday- Spaghetti and meatballs


Tuesday- Roast beef and vegetables


Now, I'll make my grocery list and I'll be set for the week!  Have a whimsically wonderful day!
Alice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your comments! Please feel free to share this post with others.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.