Thursday, September 22, 2011

Adventures in Hair Styling

I love to try new things with my hair.  I think that hair is a great way to experiment with your style.  It can really change the way you look, and if you don't like it... it will grow back!


To show how easy it is to change your look by changing your hair, let me walk you through the last 2 years...


Fall 2009
Late Fall 2009
Christmas 2009


Summer 2010
End of summer 2010
Winter 2010-11
Spring 2011


Summer 2011

End of summer 2011

I decided that it was time for a bit of a make-over!  I now have a new hair cut, short and cute!  To go with my new hair cut I thought my blog could use a little style make-over, so now you see lovely pink stripes in the background.  


Ta da!  Here's my "right-now" look!  I don't know what I'll do next, but that's the great thing about it! 


 I hope you have some wonderful adventures ahead of you today!
Alice.

1 comment:

Thank you for sharing your comments! Please feel free to share this post with others.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.