Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Replacement Windows

Last year I replaced all the windows in my house with those expensive, double-pane, energy-efficient kind.

 
Today, I got a call from the contractor who installed them.  He complained that the work had been completed a year ago and I still hadn't paid for them.
 
Hellloooo,............just because I'm blonde doesn't mean that I am automatically stupid.  So, I told him just what his fast-talking sales guy told me last year... that these windows would pay for themselves in a year,,,  Helllooooo?  It's been a year, so they're paid for, I told him..   There was only silence at the other end of the line, 
 
so I finally hung up.  He never called back.  I bet he felt like an idiot. 







Done laughing?  I received this email from a friend.  I think she was motivating me to exercise, because I had to run to the bathroom to prevent myself from peeing my pants!


Have a whimsically wonderful day!


Alice.

1 comment:

  1. Alice I started reading this post and seriously thought you were talking about yourself for the first little bit! And I am thinking, what? She didn't pay for her windows? you got me! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your comments! Please feel free to share this post with others.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.