Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Menu Planning Week 17

Fall is such a great time of the year!  There are so many things on the go and it is so beautiful outside.  I have really been enjoying the fall colours this year, although we are pretty much done with that now.  We never did manage to get a fall family photo done... maybe we will do a winter photo this year!  I canned pickled beets with my mother-in-law the other day... mmmm!  I can't wait for them to be ready!  I will post about that very soon.  Today I will share my menu plans for the next week.  I made a delicious Borscht yesterday with a few beets that were saved from pickling.

So here's my plan for this week!




Wednesday - Fried mushrooms, couscous and a Everything Salad


Thursday - Roast beef with mashed potatoes


Friday - Left over roast beef.


Saturday - Halloween party... so not too sure!


Sunday - Hamburger soup


Monday -  Chicken and pasta


Tuesday - Sweet and sour meatballs and rice

I hope you have a whimsically wonderful day!
Alice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your comments! Please feel free to share this post with others.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.