Sunday, November 13, 2011

October Class: Friends from Afar

Scrapbook Sundays are the day I post a project featuring new ideas and some of my favourite Close to My Heart products.  I hope that after reading my post you will be inspired to try something new the next time you scrapbook your memories.






This week I'll share my October scrapbook class.  I made a page using the Typeset paper from Close to my Heart. 


Click to enlarge.
For this class I cut shapes using the Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge.  The banner, stars, journalling block and "friends" were all done using Art Philosophy!  


I used the "Vintage Type" stamp set for the banner and the small alphabet letters.  I used the "Universal Backgrounds" stamps to add dimension to the stars.  I also added button brads and a section of the  strip cut from the top of the paper on the stars.  


All of the edges of the page were distressed using the edge distresser. For a final bit of dimension I wrapped a bit of waxy flax around the stem of the letter "d" in "friends".


I hope you will be inspired to get scrappin'!  If you would like to purchase any of the materials for this project you can click the "Shop With Me" badge on the right side of this page, or with this link.


Have a whimsically wonderful day!
Alice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your comments! Please feel free to share this post with others.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.