Saturday, March 3, 2012

Recipe Box/Photo Storage Box Class

EDIT  ***Please NOTE!!*** All Scrapbooking Content will now be found at scrapbookwonderland.com


It has been a busy year so far, so I'm excited to finally be blogging again.  Last night I held a recipe box/photo storage box class.  There were five crafty ladies in attendance and it was a great night.  I'm excited to share a photo of the boxes that were made!

Paper packages from CTMH (left to right): Sonoma, Florentine, Lucy, Stella, Stella

Aren't they adorable!  I love how each of the boxes is so unique.  

The cost for this class was $25.  Included in the class fee: the recipe box, a paper package of your choice, a package of embellishments, and free reign on the classroom and tools to create your ideal project.  If you are interested in the products used they are available here on my website.  To find out about future classes please visit my website and contact me via email.  I can also add you to my monthly newsletter of events held in the Attic.

I hope you have a whimsically wonderful day!
Alice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your comments! Please feel free to share this post with others.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.