Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Scrapbook Club for Kids Artwork

EDIT  ***Please NOTE!!*** All Scrapbooking Content will now be found at scrapbookwonderland.com


In addition to two monthly scrapbook clubs for adults I also host a monthly scrapbook club for kids. Every month we use a Workshop on the Go Kit from Close to My Heart and create beautiful scrapbook pages.  For this class I prepare a project only as a jumping off point, as the participants are very happy creating their own unique pages.  I present design ideas and interesting techniques to the club members to inspire their pages and built their technique skill set.  I love to see the creative ideas the club members share with me too!

The kit we used in March was the Superhero Workshop on the Go Kit.  Here is the project that I made.

The layout for this page is called "Final Act" from the Magic book by Jeanette Lynton.  It features a tag booklet in the feature photo of the first page.

The Superhero Workshop on the Go Kit includes:
1- My Reflections Superhero Paper Packet
1- My Acrylix Superhero Workshop Stamp Set
2- White Daisy Cardstock Sheets
1- Comic Badge Buttons
1- Dimensional Elements Stars
1- Instructional Brochure
This kit is available for the low cost of only $29.95 + Shipping and Handling and Tax.
If you are interested in purchasing this kit click the link to my shopping page on the right side of this blog, or click HERE.
Superhero Workshop on the Go Kit

Let your creativity shine!
Alice.

*There are no mistakes in scrapbooking, only opportunities for new creativity!

1 comment:

Thank you for sharing your comments! Please feel free to share this post with others.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.