Monday, March 26, 2012

Scrapbook Inspiration: Links!

EDIT  ***Please NOTE!!*** All Scrapbooking Content will now be found at scrapbookwonderland.com


I wanted to share some links to more pages and projects I have created!  I have another blog where I post random bits and pieces from my life.  Inspiration, humour, book reviews, menu plans, pretty much anything can be found on that blog: A Whimsical Wonderland.  Alice's Attic Art is my new home for all of my scrapbooking content.  

7 Scrapbook posts for your perusal. 

Mommy and Me Workshop

Recipe Box/Photo Storage Box Class


Christmas Card Workshop

Pumpkin Decor

My Super-Star Boys Scrapbook

Fall into Scrapbooking

Big Idea Festival

I hope you found something that will inspire you!

Let your creativity shine!
Alice.

*There are no mistakes in scrapbooking, only opportunities for new creativity!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your comments! Please feel free to share this post with others.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.