Thursday, May 17, 2012

Mommy and Me Workshop

EDIT  ***Please NOTE!!*** All Scrapbooking Content will now be found at scrapbookwonderland.com


I don't know what is more adorable than sharing scrapbooking with a group of little girls and their moms!  I'm so excited to show you the projects we made in my latest Mommy and Me Workshop!  If you missed my first Mommy and Me Workshop you can check it out on my personal blog: A Whimsical Wonderland.  Last time the theme for the workshop was butterflies.  This time I chose banners... how fun is that?!!  :)

We made three projects:

A Card:

A Scrapbook page:

A Banner:

The little girls all made banners with their names on them.  It was so great watching them working with their moms to make the projects.  These girls are already super-creative, and they are going to become amazing scrapbookers as they grow up!


I hope this will inspire you to share scrapbooking with a little girl in your life!

Let your creativity shine!
Alice.

*There are no mistakes in scrapbooking, only opportunities for new creativity!

3 comments:

  1. What a great project...they all look just super!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so wish I could get my daughter to scrap with me more often! Great projects! The banner is so cute!

    You have been nominated for the “Liebster Award” Please follow the link to view your nomination. http://i-candy-scraps.blogspot.com/2012/05/i-won-awaord-for-my-blog.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your comments! Please feel free to share this post with others.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.