Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Advent Calendar Workshop

EDIT  ***Please NOTE!!*** All Scrapbooking Content will now be found at scrapbookwonderland.com


There are so many products that I interested me in the new Fall/Winter Idea book, but one of my favourites is the Advent Calendar Workshop on the Go Kit.  

The kit includes:
  • cubby
  • dimensional frames
  • C-sized stamp set
  • cardstock
  • bitty sparkles
  • a full colour instruction booklet
The boxes for this project are easily cut out using the new Cricut Artiste Cartridge.  The workshop package includes 5 colours of cardstock and you will cut 5 boxes of each colour.

I would recommend using a bone folder to score the folds on the boxes.  This will help to make nice sharp creases on the boxes. 

To stamp the numbers on the boxes I used Archival Ink.  Archival ink is very dark and it will not fade the way a regular dye ink will. You will find some staining on your stamps when using Archival Ink.  This is normal and will not affect the function of the stamps.

To adhere the dimensional frames I used Liquid Glass.  Liquid Glass is a versatile material as it can be used to create a glossy accent or as an adhesive.  It dries fairly quickly and is very strong.


To secure the boxes I used Liquid Glass. The boxes I created for my project are nice and secure and will not fall apart.


The cost for the kit is $44.95 plus shipping and handling and GST.  I would also recommend Liquid Glass and Archival Ink for this project.  These items are available for purchase from my website or you can contact me to place an order.

I will also be hosting a Workshop class in the Attic for this kit on October 26, 2012. Contact me for class information!  alicesatticart(at)gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your comments! Please feel free to share this post with others.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.