Sunday, October 28, 2012

Scrap Room Make Over

EDIT  ***Please NOTE!!*** All Scrapbooking Content will now be found at scrapbookwonderland.com


Fortunately for me, my scrapbook room is not in need of a make over... a bit of a clean up, yes, but a make over, no. I was reading the latest blog post from Jen over at iHeart Organizing and I just had to share it.

Jen and a couple of helpers did a complete make over on a scrapbook room.  The story behind the make over is super sweet and heartwarming.  The ideas and little touches Jen put into the room are AMAZING!

iHeart Organizing: A Surprise Craft Room Before & After Story

I'd love to hear what your favourite thing about the make over is, so please leave me a comment!

Let your creativity shine!  And don't forget... there are no mistakes in scrapbooking, only opportunities for new creativity!

Alice.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the kind post and for sharing the link! Much appreciated!

    xo,
    Jen

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your comments! Please feel free to share this post with others.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.